Want to know how to lose weight in your stomach area fast?
If you want to lose weight in your stomach area, then you are reading what may be the most important article that you’ve read all day.
It sucks to look in the mirror when you have a fat stomach. It’s frustrating and doesn’t make you feel comfy cosey about slipping into something revealing.
If you’re tired of second guessing what to wear, man or woman, then read the rest of this article.
How To Lose Weight In Your Stomach Area Fast
1. Cleanse It. First you should do a colon cleanse. There are many benefits of doing this, but the reason I am telling you is because it will help you to trim your waist line (by getting rid of excess food that could have been there for up to 20+ years), to increase absorption of nutritients, and to make digestion easier. You can lose 2-7 pounds in a week or two from the stomach area just by doing a colon cleanse.
2. Calories In vs. Calories Out (The WAR). You have to learn to win the battle of calories in versus calories out. When you do, it’s called a calorie deficit. In order to lose weight you have to have a calorie deficit for the day. The more of these successful days that you put together the more weight you will lose. The goal is to win a lot more than you lose.
3. Lean Protein is Key. Lean protein is the key to dropping weight fast. Lean protein takes more calories to digest, it helps to increase metabolism, and it supports lean muscle growth and maintenance.
4. Fiber, Veggies, & Fruit. In order to stick with a diet it has to taste good and you have to get full. This is THE reason that fiber, veggies, and fruit have to be a Huge part of your every meal.
5. Exercise. You can’t talk about losing weight without at least mentioning exercise. Exercises is that hidden factor in creating that calorie deficit that we talked about earlier. Exercising helps you to tip the “calories out” scale into your favor. Exercise’s goal is to burn calories and to build lean muscle. You should focus on high calorie burning exercises and your should focus on building lean muscle with exercises like squats, bench press (or push-ups), and crunches.
Okay, well that’s the basic rules and tips for losing stomach weight.
You now know how to lose weight in your stomach area.