The right nutrients can help you to lose stomach fat for good and you can see the difference in the first week.
When thinking of getting rid of stomach fat it quickly comes to mind the terrible abdominal exercises. However, a good diet can also make a huge difference. Some celebrities use flaxseed. Rich in fiber, this cereal helps you to lose stomach fat and weight in general by increasing satiety and stimulating the bowels.
The accumulation of fat in the stomach area has several causes – physical inactivity, bad diet, genetic inheritance, psychological disorders and diseases such as hypothyroidism or constipation. The secret of a smaller waist is combining macronutrients (carbohydrate, protein, fat) with adequate intake of micronutrients (anything that is not macronutrient), in addition to regular exercise.
To lose stomach fat and get the tummy of your dreams, you will find here exactly what you have to eat and also when and how. It is vital to have small and varied meals throughout the day, avoiding the bad habit of snacking on caloric junk, especially simple carbohydrates. It is a complete nonsense to spend hours and hours without eating and during a single meal devour everything as if there will be no tomorrow. The ideal is to eat every four hours and adopt a balanced diet with aerobic exercise and healthy habits. This will enable you to lose up to 4cm in waist circumference over a month.
Check if the circumference of your stomach is above average – if so, it means you are more likely to develop diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer and obesity. For women, it is acceptable up to 88cm and for men 106cm. Anything above that and you are really in trouble so you should lose stomach fat urgently.
You must know how to choose the sources of fat, carbohydrate and protein. It is the quality of nutrients that help in the process of fat loss around the stomach area. Therefore, it is so important to eat the right food:
• Rich in vitamin C: blackcurrant, lemon, cherry, strawberry, orange, raw sweet pepper, mango, pineapple
• Rich in beta carotene: carrots, pumpkin, sweet potato, papaya, mango, star fruit, nectarine, peach, kale, chicory
• Rich in vitamin B2: greens color dark green (spinach, arugula, watercress, endive, escarole, chard), milk, lean meats (chicken), whole grains (oats, wheat, rye, rice, oatmeal, flaxseed, buckwheat)
• Rich in vitamin D: oily fish, liver, tuna, herring, Mackerel
• Rich in catechins, bioflavonoids, polyphenols and antioxidants: green and white teas, which accelerate the metabolism, stimulate fat burning and acts as a diuretic
• Rich in protein, minerals and vitamins A and D: white cheese (cottage and ricotta), which are an important source of protein and work on the formation and repair of tissues
• Rich in nutrients for rapid assimilation: fruit juices with vegetables that require little effort digestive. For it to work properly eat them first thing in the morning.
• Rich in fiber: fruit and vegetables in general, which are sources of vitamins and minerals
• White meat (chicken and fish): sources of protein with lower saturated fat, and some fish such as salmon, herring, sardines and mackerel are sources of omega 3 that helps increasing HDL (good cholesterol), preventing strokes.
Important Tips To Lose Stomach Fat:
• Before lunch eat a salad plate. This helps give a feeling of satiety – you will eat less and lose stomach fat quicker
• Reduce fat, salt and sugar
• Replace industrialized ready made spices for natural herbs such as oregano, basil, parsley, coriander, onion, garlic, cinnamon, mustard, chilli, pepper and ginger extract. They don’t contain sodium, which is very good as it retains liquid.
• Replace soft and fizzy drinks to green and white teas. But avoid drinking during meals. This is very important tip to follow to lose stomach fat quicker.
• Read meat: Once a week maximum. Chicken and fish must be your choice for meat.
• Replace sausages, pepperoni, salami and chorizo for smoked turkey breast or Chester. But eat in moderation as they are a bit salty causing water retention.
• Food rich in fiber (whole grains, wheat and oat bran, flaxseed and rye flour, whole wheat bread, nuts and cake) minimize constipation. Just do not forget to increase water consumption. Otherwise the laxative effect of fiber becomes constipation causing the impression of excess abdominal fat.
• Avoid alcoholic drinks or just take it once a week because their high glycemic index won’t help you to lose stomach fat.
• To combat the sedentary lifestyle, exercise more walking and cycling can be fun and a good start.